Yum My Favorite Chicken and Gravy! ~ Meal Plan Sunday #98

Advertisement

My Favorite Chicken and Gravy! ~ Meal Plan Sunday #98

My Favorite Chicken and Gravy

Well folks, we got snow. I realize this is nothing spectacular to my northern co-horts, but nevertheless, it’s always a surprise when it happens here in Virginia. The meteorologists often tempt us with snow predictions but most times it ends up with just rain. Personally, I love a good snow storm but my husband is a mailman, and therefore, I have to hate it on his behalf. These are the rules of marriage. 😉 Poor thing. He works so hard just to get into work on snow days and then has to slog through the stuff for hours.

Then I start feeling terrible for first responders and hospital staff. There are no snow excuses for them. They gotta work and do the hard stuff while the rest of us get a snow day. My hats off to all of you! You have my most sincere and deepest appreciation! If I could bring you all a plate of my favorite chicken and gravy – I’d do it in a heartbeat!Meal Plan recipes include: Warm Couscous Salad, Easy Skillet Lasagna, Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken, Layered Taco Bake, Crock Pot BBQ Ribs, My Favorite Chicken and Gravy, BBQ Chicken Pizza #mealplan #recipes

How do I see the full recipe? Read this!

All you gotta do is click on the recipe titles below. Each one will take you to the full recipe with step-by-step photos that you can print out if you want. Want more meal ideas? Be sure to check out the last Meal Plan Sunday!

Breakfast​ ​Suggestion:
Blueberry Buckle Coffee Cake

Lunch​ ​Suggestion:
The Best Ham Salad

Appetizer​ ​Suggestion:
Crock Pot Sausage Bites

Main​ ​Dishes:

Monday (meatless) – Warm Couscous Salad

Tuesday – Easy Skillet Lasagna

Wednesday – Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

Thursday – Layered Taco Bake

Friday – Crock Pot BBQ Ribs

Saturday – My Favorite Chicken and Gravy

Sunday – BBQ Chicken Pizza

Side​ ​Suggestions:
Best Ever Potato Salad
Easy French Bread

Dessert​ ​Suggestion:
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler

 

The post My Favorite Chicken and Gravy! ~ Meal Plan Sunday #98 appeared first on The Country Cook.



source https://www.thecountrycook.net/my-favorite-chicken-and-gravy-meal-plan-sunday-98/

Post a Comment

0 Comments